Apply for NIJ 2017 11610
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 29, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening the National Health Strategic Information System through Support for Surveillance and Laboratory Infrastructure in the Republic of Zambia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2017 11610
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2017 11610) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2017 11909||OVW FY 2017 Research and Evaluation Solicitation|
|NIJ 2017 11566||NIJ FY17 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|OVW 2018 14240||OVW FY 2018 Research and Evaluation Initiative|
|NIJ 2018 13941||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Gangs and Gang Violence|
|NIJ 2018 14220||NIJ FY18 W.E.B. Du Bois Program of Research on Crime|
|NIJ 2018 14000||NIJ FY18 Artificial Intelligence Technology Applied Research and Development for Law Enforcement Applications|
|NIJ 2018 14140||NIJ FY18 Comprehensive School Safety Initiative|
|NIJ 2018 13961||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Hate Crimes|
|NIJ 2018 14060||NIJ FY18 Programs and Services for Victims of Crime: Phased Evaluation Research|
|NIJ 2018 13833||NIJ FY18 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|NIJ 2018 14054||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety|
|NIJ 2018 13960||NIJ FY18 Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearms Violence|
|NIJ 2018 14001||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on the Administration of Justice|
|NIJ 2018 13900||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories|
|NIJ 2018 13780||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Prevention and Mitigation of Domestic Pathways to Terrorism|
|NIJ 2018 13908||NIJ FY18 Research on Reducing Violence in Communities|
|NIJ 2018 14053||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons|
|NIJ 2018 14125||NIJ FY18 Criminal Justice Testing and Evaluation Consortium|
|NIJ 2018 14380||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Promising Reentry Initiatives|
|BJA 2018 13574||BJA FY 18 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2017 11610", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.