Assessment of Grasslands and Wetlands in the Prairie Pothole Region (F19AS00295)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessment of Grasslands and Wetlands in the Prairie Pothole Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 18, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement through the Great Plains CESU network in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (2) Continuation and (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Protect Wildlife Using New, Cost-effective Methods
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00295) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 19 N021||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 19 N011||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado School of Mines|
|W911KB 19 2 0203||Wake Island Fish surveys|
|BOR LC 19 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to the Yavapai Apache Nation|
|F19AS00307||Range-wide Strategic Planning and Conservation Actions for the Western Pond Turtle|
|EPA OAR OAP 19 04||Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies|
|BOR LC 19 N023||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center|
|EPA G2019 STAR D1||ADVANCING TOXICOKINETICS FOR EFFICIENT AND ROBUST CHEMICAL EVALUATIONS|
|EPA SMMS 2019 1||SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANTS|
|EPA G2019 STAR E1||Contaminated Sites, Natural Disasters, Changing Environmental Conditions and Vulnerable Communities: Research to Build Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0084||Interpretive and Outdoor Recreational Programs|
|EPA OW OGWDW 19 02||Training for Improved Protection of Drinking Water Sources|
|USGS 19 FAC 0314||Notice of Intent|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 19 06||Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs|
|NPS NOI 19 1092||Document and Assess Condition of Historic Structures Associated with the Old Natchez Trace: Mount Locust and the Gordon House|
|USGS 19 FAC 0335||Notice of Intent Relationships of feeding ecology and contaminant|
|NPS 19 NERO 0092||Expansion of LandScope Chesapeake|
|SFOP0006106||Mapping Illicit Supply Networks to Combat Conservation Crimes at their Convergence|
|EPA HQ OPP 2019 004||National Farmworker Training Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00295", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: