Apply for BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Boundary Layer Transition Experiment II (BOLT II)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Observing Climate Change in Bering Land Bridge National Preserve (BELA) and Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park (KLGO).
Previous opportunity: Scaling the National Diabetes Prevention Program in Underserved Areas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|P17AS00247||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|P17AS00260||Condition Assessment of and Development of Best Management Practices for The National Mall’s Elm Tree Panels|
|P17AS00264||Science Communication through Mass Media|
|P17AS00265||Special History Study of Rural African Americans for National Capital Region|
|P17AS00267||Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the National Park Service Units of the National Capital Region Network|
|P17AS00277||NCR Cultural Resources Phase III CR-GIS Spatial Data Development|
|APS 512 17 000002||Brazil Environment Program- Territorial and Environmental Management of Indigenous Lands|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP ATTA 0223||Assistive Technology Act National Activities: National Assistive Technology Data Analysis and Reporting Assistance|
|P17AS00294||Multiple Properties Documentation Form of Grand Canyon as a Traditional Cultural Property|
|FR RRD 17 002||FY17 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (IDEA) Co-operative Research Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0208||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Technologies to Promote Exercise and Health Among People With Disabilities|
|DHS 17 MT 045 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - HQ|
|DHS 17 MT 045 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 2|
|DHS 17 MT 045 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 5|
|G17AS00068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G17AS00067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|G17AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.