Center Advanced Decision Support for Water and Environmental Systems (BOR PN 18 N032)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center Advanced Decision Support for Water and Environmental Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $160,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Multidisciplinary Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects in SHEN
Previous opportunity: Lebanon Corrections Professionalization
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 18 N032) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP NIA||Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|18 577||SOCIOLOGY PROGRAM - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|PD 18 5115||WINDOWS ON THE UNIVERSE: THE ERA OF MULTI-MESSENGER ASTROPHYSICS|
|80JSC018N0001 FLAGSHIP||Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|80JSC018N0001 OMNIBUS||Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|18 578||Enabling Quantum Leap: Convergent Accelerated Discovery Foundries for Quantum Materials Science, Engineering and Information|
|G18AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G18AS00120||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|P18AS00496||A Survey of the Fauna of Seepage Springs in National Capital Parks-East (NACE)|
|W9124A 18 0001||Fort Huachuca Environmental Training|
|G18AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plain CESU|
|G18AS00112||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81XWH 18 DMRDP AIMM||DoD Accelerating Innovation in Military Medicine Research Award|
|P18AS00498||Update National Historic Landmark Nomination for the Carter G. Woodson National Historic Site|
|USGS 18 FA 0161||Assessment of Asian carp and native fish movement and habitat use in the upper Illinois River watershed to inform Asian carp management|
|USGS 18 FA 0160||Ecological studies on Asian carp in the Upper Illinois and Mississippi Rivers|
|DE FOA 0001972||HITEMMP SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001970||HITEMMP|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 18 N032", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: