Apply for P17AS00510
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Approach to Vegetation Management in the Redwood Creek Watershed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2017 Not a request for applications NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GGNPC.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $92,900.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2018
Previous opportunity: CHOH EDUCATION PROGRAM AND SUPPORT
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00510
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00510) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOINTIR1701128||To promote and engage in the protection and preservation of the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail|
|NPSNOINTIR1701129||Preserve, protect, educate and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail|
|P17AS00514||Public Stewardship and Youth Outreach - Invasives Removal|
|F17AS00324||Saltmarsh Habitat and Avian Research Program; Hurricane Sandy|
|USGS 17 FA 0002A||Notice of Intent|
|F17AS00246||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Sustain Our Great Lakes Program|
|P17AS00523||Nature Neighbor Outreach and Stewardship SMMF SAMO|
|BOR MP 17 N021||American River Fish Hatchery – Fish Mitigation|
|F17AS00327||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|N62473 17 2 0012||Care and Rehabilitation of Injured, Ill and Orphaned Migratory Birds and Other Terrestrial Wildlife Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms, California|
|NPSNOICHIR1701159||SCA Trails Interns|
|L17AS00219||BLM-(MT)- Mountain Bike Trail Partnership, Billings Field Office|
|L17AS00220||BLM-(MT)- Paleontology Resource Management|
|L17AS00221||BLM-(SD), Western South Dakota Riparian Complex Research and Technical Guidance Development|
|USGS FA 17 0241||Notice of Intent: Progress in the Three-Dimensional Geologic Mapping of Glacial and Post-Glacial Deposits in Will County and the greater metropolitan Chicago area of northeastern Illinois (Will and Cook counties). Phase 3|
|USGS FA 17 0332||Notice of Intent: Implementation and Development of US West Coast ShakeAlert 2017-2019: Collaborative Research with Univ. of California at Berkeley, California Institute of Technology, Univ. of Washington, and Univ. of Oregon|
|P17AS00527||Engaging Diverse Youth through Natural Experiences and Developing a Conservation Ethic among Young Citizens|
|NOIP16AC01250 001||Surficial Geologic Mapping in the Missouri National Recreational River in Nebraska and Adjacent Parts of South Dakota|
|BOR MP 17 N013||Cooperation To Meet Water Salinity Objectives At Vernalis|
|BOR MP 17 N018||Folsom-Auburn Recreation Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00510", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.