Apply for K NOFO 20 102
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Links Impact Investment Forum" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $78,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: DoD Gulf War Illness, Patient-Provider and Health Communications Award
Previous opportunity: Police and Prisons Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for K NOFO 20 102
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (K NOFO 20 102) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|STI0020GR0024||Improving Fiscal Transparency and the EITI Standard in Tajikistan|
|SBA OCAPR 20 001||PRIME-2020-01|
|SB OIIFT 20 001||FAST-2020-R-0014|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "K NOFO 20 102", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.