Apply for F17AS00353
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cold War Era Official National Park Service Handbook
Previous opportunity: John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2018
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00353
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00353) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|D17PS00673||Notice of Intent|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 27202||Human Environmental Relationships across the Southeast Region and Caribbean Using the National Park Service's Resources|
|F17AS00356||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|80JSC017N0001 FLAGSHIP1||Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|F17AS00364||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00365||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|P17AS00617||Update National Register Nomination for Cape Lookout National Seashore to include Slave Era Documentation|
|17 588||SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|G17AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F17AS00372||Endangered Species - Candidate Conservation Action Funds, Endangered Species - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00373||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P17AS00628||National Park Service- Historic Structures Reports for Mesa Verde National Park|
|F17AS00377||Migratory Bird Joint Venture|
|P17AS00648||Archive of Maritime History Interviews|
|F17AS00389||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00390||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|H98210 BAA 17 0002||Office of People Analytics (OPA) Research Fellowship Program|
|G17AS00126||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00127||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast|
|P17AS00672||Mary McLeod Bethune Council House|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00353", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.