Apply for ETA TEGL 10 21
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Planning Guidance for Program Year 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.264.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2022 The close date for receipt of applications is May 31, 2022 at 400 p.m. ET..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,503,607.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 68 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Cooperative Agreements for Innovative Community Crisis Response Partnerships
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Grant Program- Region 9
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL 10 21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL 10 21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA UIPL 25 21 C1||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 State Workforce Agency Unemployment Insurance (UI) Resource Planning Targets and Guidelines|
|FR 6600 N 14||FY22 Jobs Plus Initiative|
|ETA FLC TEGL 12 21 FY22||FY 2022 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|ETA TEGL NO 14 21||FY 22 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance.|
|SHTG FY 22 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 22 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 22 03||Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL 10 21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.