Apply for DE FOA 0002531
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Optimizing Nuclear Waste and Advanced Reactor Disposal Systems (ONWARDS) (SBIR/STTR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2021 Concept Papers are due no later than July 9, 2021 at 930 a.m. ET. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit 48 hours in advance of the due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,721,115.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: MBE Equity Multiplier Project
Previous opportunity: Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002531
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002531) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002534||Request for Information (RFI): Enabling eLEctrical Conductor Technologies for Resistance ReductiON (ELECTRRON)|
|DE FOA 0002577||RFI: Engineered Strategies for Net-Negative Emissions Pathways via Enhanced Terrestrial Ecosystems|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002531", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.