REQ FOR COMMENT - Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Research, Capacity and Policy Influence (PD 05 2018)
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "REQ FOR COMMENT - Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Research, Capacity and Policy Influence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD 05 2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA18RFA00038||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research, Capacity, and Influence|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD 05 2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: