Advancing Post-Market Surveillance of High-Risk Facilities and Products through Signal detection, Data analysis, and the Review of the State of Quality (U01) Clinical Trial Optional (PAR 19 190)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Post-Market Surveillance of High-Risk Facilities and Products through Signal detection, Data analysis, and the Review of the State of Quality (U01) Clinical Trial Optional" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Reentry Projects (RP-3) – Young Adults
Previous opportunity: Conduct Engineering Assessment and Develop Options for Treatment
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 19 190) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 19 216||Advancing Manufacturing Processing and Control Strategies for Drug Substances and Drug Products (U01)- Clinical Trial Optional|
|RFA FD 19 021||Implementation of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards (U18 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 018||Maintenance and Enhancement of ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation and Whole Genome Sequencing for State Food Testing Laboratories (U18 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 020||Novel Approaches to Translational Evidence Generation to Advance Coordinated Registry Networks (CRNs) via Big Data Analytics Using Disparate Data Sources (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA FD 19 019||Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Trade Organization's (WTO) Standards and Trade Development Facility (STDF) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 015||Renewal Application: Increasing the Quality and Efficiency of Clinical Trials (U18) Clinical Trial Required|
|RFA FD 19 013||Convener and organizer of activities and engagements focused on the development of medical products and related processes, surveillance, and policies relevant to ongoing public health activities. (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 016||Renewal Application: Kidney Health Initiative (R18) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 19 026||Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 025||Information Sharing System for State-Regulated Drug Compounding Activities (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 19 190", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: