Reentry Projects (RP-3) – Young Adults (FOA ETA 19 01 YA)
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reentry Projects (RP-3) – Young Adults" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.270.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 25, 2019 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is April 25, 2019. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Citizen Science for Cluing in to the Health of Alaska's Coastal Parks: Engaging Local Communities in Tracking Seabird Mortality
Previous opportunity: Advancing Post-Market Surveillance of High-Risk Facilities and Products through Signal detection, Data analysis, and the Review of the State of Quality (U01) Clinical Trial Optional
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 19 01 YA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ETA 19 01 A||Reentry Projects (RP-3) - Adults|
|ETA TEGL 15 18||Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 011||Southern Iraq Job Skills Development Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0009||Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns|
|FOA ETA 19 06||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (Wagner-Peyser) Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants (Wagner-Peyser) Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 DW||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|FR 6200 N 50||Family Self-Sufficiency Program - New Applicants|
|NPS 19 NERO 0014||Preservation and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape|
|NCD 19 O2||Notice of Funding Opportunity - AbilityOne and 14(c) Subminimum Wage|
|ETA TEGL 17 18||Availability of FY18 Funding for State Apprenticeship Expansion|
|NPS 19 NERO 0024||Youth Interns Expand Outreach and Improve Visitor Exper.|
|P19AS00151||Bat Maternity Colony Surveillance and Monitoring at Craters of the Moon|
|ETA TEGL 18 18||Program Year 2019 Planning Guidance and Allotments for SCSEP (Senior Community Service Employment Program)|
|FOA ETA 19 08||Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): A Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions|
|ETA TEGL 19 18||Program Year 2019 Planning Guidance for National Farmworker Jobs Program Career Services and Training Grantees and Housing Grantees|
|ETA TEGL 16 17 YOUTH C2||Revised Program Year 2018 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Activities Program Allotments; and PY 2018 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 19 01 YA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: