Citizen Science for Cluing in to the Health of Alaska's Coastal Parks: Engaging Local Communities in Tracking Seabird Mortality (P19AS00101)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Citizen Science for Cluing in to the Health of Alaska's Coastal Parks: Engaging Local Communities in Tracking Seabird Mortality" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 18, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Washington. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 8
Previous opportunity: Reentry Projects (RP-3) – Young Adults
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00261||T&E and At-Risk Habitat Management Support at Air Force installations in the Southeast|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: