Apply for 693JK321NF0004
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Admin in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Previous opportunity: JBER ICRMP
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JK321NF0004
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK321NF0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.