Apply for W911KB 21 1 0003
- The Department of Defense, Alaska District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "JBER ICRMP" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $127,920.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Illinois
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911KB 21 1 0003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911KB 21 1 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9127N2120002||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area Alternative High School Students|
|R21AS00257||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects|
|USDA NRCS AR MULTI 21 NOFO0001046||FY 2021 Arkansas Technical Assistance Projects|
|W912DR2120001||Conservation Interns at USACE Raystown Lake Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911KB 21 1 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.