National Project to Support and Promote Consistent Implementation of the Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing, and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption (U18) (RFA FD 19 023)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Project to Support and Promote Consistent Implementation of the Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing, and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption (U18)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): A Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 19 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: