Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): A Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions (FOA ETA 19 08)
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): A Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.280.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is July 15, 2019. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Previous opportunity: National Project to Support and Promote Consistent Implementation of the Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing, and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption (U18)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 19 08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL 19 18||Program Year 2019 Planning Guidance for National Farmworker Jobs Program Career Services and Training Grantees and Housing Grantees|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 19 08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: